Saturday, February 28, 2009

2:28:09 ~ Wooden dragon puzzle from Michaels that my son & I put together.
2:27:09 ~ Jordan in her new Hello Kitty PJ's we bought for her pajama party at school.
2:26:09 ~ The girls love to play with this toy & I love the sweet little things they make with it.
2:25:09 ~ It was actually warm enough to play outside, so we let the wild things loose.
2:24:09 ~ The closest thing my husband will ever get to owning an eyeball bush.
2:23:09 ~ Thomas got a haircut today and wanted it spiked (at the request of a girl, lol).
2:22:09 ~ Finished this box of chocolates from my husband. This cute little box will make a cute little scrapbook album.

3 comments:

  1. These are GREAT! That dragon is so intricate, I bet it took awhile to put together! And how CUTE he spiked his hair for a GIRL...oooooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pics are so clear. The puzzle looks and time-consuming to put together. HAHA @ your son spiking his hair at the request of a girl. LOL @ your "...let the wild things loose." comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! My favorites are the haircut, and wild things photos!

    ReplyDelete