Monday, March 9, 2009

3:9:09 ~ Love the smell of the Yankee Tarts. Had to buy a new tart warmer today to go with these.
3:8:09 ~ Lying In The Hidden. An abstract sand art created by my daughter Jordan.
3:7:09 ~ Lisa working on her sand art drawing.
3:6:09 ~ I love the look of old bricks.
3:5:09 ~ Thomas was judged at the Band Festival for his drum solo and received a perfect 80/80 points and an I+ the highest rating you can get.
3:4:09 ~ Took this picture during a playdate with my friend Brandi and her kids. Such a cutie.
3:3:09 ~ Jordan loves animals and is always making or buying something to remind us of our pets.
3:2:09 ~ "Mom, when will it be warm enough to stop wearing our snow boots? When can we wear these and our dresses to school?"
3:1:09 ~ The book I purchased for Jordan at the Des Moines Art Center gift shop. She loves her art.

No comments:

Post a Comment